Monday 3 June 2013

Be awesome! Be a book nut! - Dr Seuss

The Armchair BEA topic for today: WRAP UP

So my first Armchair BEA has ended. But it’s not over. The effects and experiences will stay with me for a good while. And I hope the contacts made will grow and develop.

It has been an intense few days. I’ve learned such a lot. Mainly through the experiences of others. And I don’t think I’ve ever read so many posts. Thanks to everyone for sharing so freely! What a lovely community of bloggers!

Now an apology: I don’t think I was a very good Cheerleader. Didn’t get round every one of the posts assigned to me every day as requested. And planned. My excuse being that reading posts and making worthwhile responses takes time. And I’m very slow. Sorry if I failed to cheer you on. Here's a general "Yey" for one and all. To make up for any failings...

Now I need to digest everything that I’ve learned, all the advice I’ve received and the ideas that have come to me. Then see what I can do about it. Watch this space!
 
Thanks to the organisers for such a great event. And so that's all folks! Till next time...

4 comments:

  1. It was such a great year! You did a great job as Cheerleader! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ow thanks! I need to practice though for next year... :0)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for being an Armchair BEA cheerleader!!! No one will get around to every post but the fact that you volunteered your time and cheered some people on is greatly appreciated :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tanya! It was good fun for me, especially being my first ABEA. Hope you enjoyed it too! :0)

      Delete